ATF Documents


We have placed pdf files of the documents you might need from the ATF in the space below.

This is the form needed for all firearms purchases or transfers [2016 revision].

This form is for dealers only to report the sale of multiple handguns to an individual within a given week to the ATF and sheriff.

This form is for manufacturers [FFL-07] to report the manufacture or import of a firearm.

This used by SOTs to transfer Class 3 items to another SOT.

This is the form you need to fill out in order to purchase and take ownership of a Class 3 Weapon such as a silencer/suppressor.  You send in the form along with fingerprints and $200.00 and then wait [and wait and wait...] until the tax stamp arrives.